Welcome to RewardJet!
We will keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up-to-date with the information that you provide to us. If you request access to your Personal Information, we will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information as allowed by law, and provide you access to that information.
When we use the term "Personal Information" in this policy, it means any information related to an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, business address, or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
2. Information from merchants
What information do we collect from subscribers and why?
- We collect your name, company or group name, address, email address, and phone number(s). When you initially provide or update your payment information, we transmit it via an encrypted connection to our payment processor, who processes your payment information in accordance with U.S. law.
- We need this information we collect to provide you with our Services, for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, and invoice you.
- We collect data about the RewardJet hosted web pages that you and your users visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- We need this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your Users that they share with us, such as their email address.
- We use this information to provide your Users with our Services.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our Services, and when your Users sign up for our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
3. Information from Merchant Partners
Merchant Partners are individuals or businesses that have agreed to the terms of the Merchant Partner Program to work with RewardJet to offer discounts and services to RewardJet subscribers and their Users.
What information do we collect from Merchant Partners and why?
- We collect your name, company name, website, twitter or other social media handles, phone number(s), address, business type, and email address.
- We use this information to work with you, confirm your identity, contact you, and verify and update your offers.
- We collect data about the RewardJet hosted web pages that Users visit and how and when they access your hosted web pages, including information about the device and browser they use, network connection and IP address.
- We share this aggregate, anonymous information with you to improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us with their permission or that they provide to us directly.
- We use this information to work with you and to provide our Services to your customers.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you and the Users have given us express permission.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you sign up for a Merchant Partner Account and when our Users use our Services. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us consistent with our Terms of Service for our Users.
4. Information from RewardJet website visitors and support users
What information do we collect and why?
- From RewardJet website visitors, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number and call audio.
- From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- From forum users, we collect your name, email address, and website URL.
We use this information to service your account, enhance our Services, and answer any questions you may have.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you visit RewardJet hosted web pages or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on our website (including forums & blogs). We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
5. Information from cookies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Every device that accesses our website is assigned a different cookie.
- Opting out: You may be able to opt out of customized ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager, and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you use our website without opting out, this means that you understand and agree to data collection for the purpose of providing you with remarketing ads.
6. When and why do we share Personal Information with third parties?
- RewardJet works with third parties to help provide you with our Services, and we may share Personal Information in limited circumstances with them to support these efforts, including providing Customer Service. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required by law to share information with third parties.
- Personal information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any oher agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our homepage.
- Except when required by law, RewardJet will never disclose your Personal Information without obtaining your consent.
7. What do we do with your Personal Information when you terminate your relationship with us?
- We will only store archived copies of your Personal Information to comply with the law as applicable.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
8. What we don’t do with your Personal Information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- We do not use the Personal Information we collect from you or your Users to contact or market to you or your Users without your permission or the permission of your Users.
9. How do we keep your Personal Information secure?
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as contact information and intellectual property, and any other Personal Information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes, and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
10. Access to your personal information
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can access it anytime. In addition, RewardJet takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or delete personal information that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete.
If you have any questions about your Personal Information or this policy, please contact:
Chief Privacy Officer
Last updated: January 1, 2018
© 2019 RewardJet, Inc.